Sequencing and Assembly Subcommittee
The sequencing and assembly sub-committee generates standards, roadmaps, and guides best practices, in reference genome sequencing and assembly within AfricaBP.
This subcommittee also drives the implementation of standards for sequencing and assembly of reference genomes, and these standards will in turn inform genome quality.
- Yves Hermandez Tchiechoua, Dr. - Chair | Pan African University Institute for Basic Sciences Technology and Innovation (PAUSTI), Kenya
- Slimane Khayi, Dr. - Co-Chair | National Institute for Agricultural Research, Morocco
- Diaga Diouf, Prof. - Co-Chair | Université Cheikh Anta Diop (UCAD), Senegal
- Simon Morgan, Dr. | Stanford University, USA
- Rose A. Marks, Dr. | Michigan State University, USA
- Mark Blaxter, Prof. | Wellcome Sanger Institute, UK